Thursday, August 4, 2011

wisdom tooth?

I broke my wisdom tooth in half and i have been afraid to go get it pulled b/c of the pain but lately its been very painful and my gum is swelling and my tooth is going into my gum i really think my tooth is infected I have no dental insurance so what to do???
--------------------
I feel your pain I have the same problem and you really need to get that checked out. Some quick fixes are clove oil which you can buy in any grocery store, nutmeg or crushed cloves which you can chew spit the cloves out but nutmeg is a natural narcotic and should stop the pain for a short while. You can also try to gargle with peroxided. Please don't dig around in it if it has an abscess and you burst it sallow it then the pus which is infection will make you very ill. Remember people have died for toothaches there are many organizations that will help you have you tried Medicade/Medicare or call a dentist one that takes payments and talk to them some doctors do still care.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment