Thursday, August 4, 2011

Doo Doo Breath?

So this guy is sooo fine and has really bad breath. He's got an abcess, or something and all the Listerine & gum isn't helping. His dental insurance doesn't kick in for another month. What do I do? I like kickin' it with him. But always have to distance myself, cause I can't handle the breath. What can I do?
--------------------
If you really like him, you should just give him time until he can see a dentist. You know that it's because he has an abscess, so it's not that he just doesn't take care of himself. And you say that you like kickin' it with him. So, I would tell you to just give him that month that he needs and see what happens. Now if he sees a dentist and gets meds and his breath still stinks, I would have second thoughts about him and his hygiene.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment