Thursday, August 4, 2011

Help???????me!!!!!!!!!!!?

I need braces.(embarassed to show picture) we have dental insurance but it doesnt cover any type of orthodontics because that is considered cosmetic. due to the economy my dad who makes 15k a year selling cars cant afford braces. we are a family of six. what can i do cause some people at school are teasing me.
--------------------
You might be able to look into a discount dental plan for an individual or even for your whole family (or your parents could). I have located a website that you can compare discount dental plans, as I only have personal experience with Ameriplan. I will list both sites below so that you and your parents can look at the plans and compare them. I would compare their monthly premiums, number of local providers, and savings on your orthodontics. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment