Monday, August 1, 2011

Dentures???

I went to the dentist a month ago, and was told I needed 24 teeth pulled, which is all of my upper ones and most of the lowers ones. The dentist told me they only pull four at a time, and I would need an entire upper denture, and two partials for either jaw in the lower. The partials would clamp onto the lower ones I'd retain. I have about four abcessed teeth, as well. But, I have no dental insurance....whatsoever....and I'm not having all these teeth pulled if I can't afford the replacements....I wouldn't have any jaw teeth.... What are all my options? Is there some place that offers an affrodable monthly plan, or inexpensive dental insurance?
--------------------
Medical clinics may remove the teeth, but dentures you will have to pay for. There are dental credit cards you can apply for as well
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment