Monday, August 1, 2011

I have been terrified of the dentist all my life. And it is now time for me to be an dult and make changes...?

I have not been to a dentist in about 7 years. I have been terrified of the dentist all my life. I need help acquiring either dental insurance or any health care I can get. Its funny I work for a doctor at a major hospital in Los Angeles and all these years they have never given me health care insurance. Now I am older, 24, and I am in extreme pain. I want to see a dentist and get this straightened out. The pain is excruciating it is indescribable. Can anyone referr me to a good Dental Insurance program or any programs in the state of CA that I would qualify for. I have a 4 year old son who also needs medical insurance. I have a college degree I work and somehow that isnt good enough to get medical insurance in this state. I just want to see a dentist to get this pain under control - it is so debilitating. If anyone can help me or advise me on what I should do or what my next step is I would really appreciate it. I even need my wisdom teeth pulled and I went to a dentist last week and he is going to charge me about 250$ per wisdom tooth. I cant afford to pay that. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
--------------------
Common situation you met like many other people,be patient,and check the resource here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info i found useful.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment