Monday, August 1, 2011

please help!!!!!! cavities!!!!!!?

i am pretty sure that i just recently los my insurance.. i am 18.....and i have alot of bad cavities....i got a mirror the other day and looked at my molars and noticed that they looked horrible.......my molar next to the last molar in the crease on the side of my tooth i can see a small black hole im guessing it is...i just started to brush my teeth like 5 times a day and rinsing with peroxide...i am looking for a job now and looking into dental insurance and was wondering about this hole or what ever this is and how long i have b4 this really gets bad. because theres nothing i can do about this right now...and when i do get insurance i wont be able to go to the dentist anyways right away will i cause i have to pay the dectuble right? and whatare some dental insurance company that you can recommend for me that i can go to the dentist with right away?? it is possible that i dont sign up for insurance or even have enough money saved up to go to the densist for another 6 months at the longest?? so will my teeth problems most likely worsen alot in this time if im taking care of my teeth?
--------------------
I have the number of cavities as well. I don't have insurance and have put off dentist, until recently. It got really bad and one particular tooth has been giving me a problem. Half my tooth is actually gone, my molar way back. You still have time before it gets really bad, but if it starts hurting you, then Id see a dentist anyway as soon as possible because the infection can harm your immune system and cause illness (that's what happened to me).. When you go to the clinic without insurance, they will charge you for the visit and tell you what you need done after some ex-rays. Try to locate a clinic who does both medical and dental assistance. One that offers eligibility for money aid, they'll ask how much money you make, your living situation, and probably a bank statement along with other relevant question. It's kinda like a quick insurance for the poor. I'm currently undergoing such the process (it sucks, but it's worth trying and the wait). Meanwhile, try not to eat very acidic foods and sticky candy. Avoid ice cold drinks and drink from a straw. I didn't ask anyone how to get around all this, I just kinda figured it out on my own, but it also made me take my sweet little time getting to the clinic and now I have to pay with pain. Don't wait too long because sometimes appointments make you wait and you're dealing with the pain throughout the whole waiting process. P.S YOU'RE NOT ALONE!! DON'T FEEL BAD...I hope I helped at least a little...please take care and I hope you don't go through pain ( believe me, it's pain you wish you could sleep through, causes migraines that last for days, and seems there's no hope at all ) ... if you want to chat during your process to help you through it, I'm here :)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment