Friday, August 5, 2011

Root Canal Pain??!!?

I did a root canal 6 years ago, and just got a crown on it 2 months ago. and now there is excruciating pain on the tooth. I am on pain killers, but the meds arent lasting long. I am a student and i do not have dental insurance and cannot pay $2000 for it to be redone. I am goin back home to burma in 7 days - until then HOW CAN I STOP THE THROBBING PAIN AND ACHING???? what pain killers can i get? and if i should get them can i go to the university clinic and ask for a prescription??? please advice.. its 3 am and i cannot sleep cause of the pain...
--------------------
the dental surgeon didn't do his job perfectly... he should attend to you free of cost... it is a matter of 2 month only... call him up and take appointment for a free consultation... i think he will put you on antibiotics... if antibiotics are permitted over the counter then you may try them...
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment