Friday, August 5, 2011

Wal-Mart sales associate!!?

I need information on how many vacation days and holidays do you get if you get any... Also do you get any medical, dental insurance?? [if you do how much is it??] How bout retirement, pension, 401k?? how much.. I really need this info for my class its a project -thanks
--------------------
Wal Mart is terrific. I worked there for 35 years before my heart gave out. Vacation days? More like vacation months! 33.5 days up until your 5th year of tenure, then it jumps to 44.2 days. They have on eof the best 401K plans and you don;t even have to pay for insurance. It's incredible. (That's why so many WalMart employees voted against Obama.) Retirement is terrific, I have a 4 acre ranch that I'm mighty proud of out here in the hill country. All because of WalMart. God Bless Walmart! Funny little story here, one time me and Sam Walton, one time when Sam Walton was making the rounds passing through Odessa, we went out to one of them colored clubs. I do gotta say, that Sam, he liked his woman like his coffee, strong and black. Me? Well I was a bit more reserved and all. Sam was one crazy cracker. Hope that helps!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment