Friday, August 5, 2011

Would you dump someone over this?

First of all i'm 26 and my GF is 25. We've been dating for 8 months. My girlfriend has developed a hole in the front of her 2 top front teeth. The hole is at the gum line. I'm worried that if she doesn't do anything, it will get worse and they will fall out. My problem is she won't go to the dentist (no dental insurance) even when I told her I would pay. This is embarrassing b/c sometimes food particles get stuck in it, and it's disgusting too. I can't bring it up b/c she will obviously become angry. But damn, she needs to take care of herself. She also gives the excuse that she is poor. Well she lives with her mom and works part time at a job that pays 7 bucks an hour. So it's her fault she is poor, she's a grown woman. Get another job, work some overtime. Something, don't just sit there and do nothing and let your teeth fall out. Everything else about her is perfect, but I don't know if I can put up with someone who obviously doesn't care about themselves.
--------------------
im with you on this one. as much as you should accept people with their imperfections, this one can be fixed so its not really an imperfection. i could never with someone that didnt take care of themselves. so do what you have to do. if anything you shouldnt feel bad, cus you've done enough to help her out.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment