Friday, August 5, 2011

What is wrong wth my toothaches now this..? 10 points?

Dental/ Well I had a really bad toothach that started last Wednesday after volleyball...friday i went to get advil I took 5 it didn't help....I went to the dentist on Saturday to get some prescriptions though they couldnt give them to me straight away they had to figure out what was wrong first required by law...So they took x rays of my mouth...figured that I have 2 root canals that need doing ($1700 for both) and 4 fillings/cavities. I got some prescriptions after and talked about how much it will all come out to without insurance around $230-250 for each cavity filling... So now im waiting until January to go to the dentist so my dads dental insurance can be put onto his company since their is only health insurance. But I threw up yesterday...first i took a tablet then i ate afterwards and i think i threw up because of that... now all of a sudden everytime im at my computer my fingers keep going numb on my left hand..??
--------------------
well i guess the throwing up part had something to do with the pill. now ur hand well, i don't know but u shouldn't get to worried. if things get worse i'd see a doctor.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment