Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sensitive teeth treatment, Dentalm from Prodacta Essentials - dentist recommended, anyone tried it?

My random toothache was driving me crazy and one expensive dental visit later, the dentist recommended I try Dentalm toothbrush for sensitive teeth. He says it is the only treatment that has been proven effective so far. I am wondering if anyone has tried it? I checked and I can buy it from Prodacta Essentials http://prodactaessentials.com and save me a lot of money (no need to go dentist - I don't have dental insurance). I know I should trust my dentist and just buy it but I am just curious if anyone else has tried it and what are your thoughts?
--------------------
Yes I've tried it myself, bought Dentalm from Prodacta Essentials. Also dentist recommended, seems like trade secret or something? ;) I've been using it every night for about 1 month... And I definitely find it effective. Actually, I don't even get sharp pain when I eat or drink cold water for that matter. My teeth are also whiter, i can see the improvement. I would suggest you go ahead and give it a try. Like you said, save money on dentist, esp if it is just teeth sensitivity. The company selling it is very helpful with information and service is good. got mine delievered within the week.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment