Sunday, August 14, 2011

Who Is Willing To Help Me?

I need a dentist who's willing to work with me. I've had upper and lower dentures since I was 38 years old. I'm 43 now with a 15 yr. old son. I'm so self-conscious it's handicapping. I'm not being over dramatic. I have people stop dead in their tracks and stare at my mouth when I talk because it's so different and ugly. No matter what anyone says I can't accept wearing dentures for the rest of my life. My son is involved in so many activities at school and most of the time I don't go. If I do I don't talk because my speech is so affected. I hate dentures. Please Help me get implants. i can pay monthly. Please Help me get my happy life back. I know there's got to be at least 1 human being left in this world who has a heart and understand and is willing to help me. I have dental insurance but dental implants is not covered. Please, Please Help Me!
--------------------
Post this in the health section if you're looking for dentists, and post this on the psychology forum as well just in case someone can help you with your lack of self esteem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment