Sunday, August 14, 2011

Do cavities cause bad breath?

I have two cavities that got worse and as a result, I had to get a root canal done for both teeth. But I notice a bad odor coming from those two particular teeth. How do I stop this? What's the best remedy? I know I need to go visit the dentist, but I have no money or health/dental insurance. I want permanent results, not temporary masks. I know I have halitosis because whenever I talk to people, they back away from me. It's really embarassing. I don't mean to offend anyone. This is why I feel insecure talking face to face with people. Yes, I do floss and brush at least twice a day. No matter what I do, it doesn't go away. I want to be confident talking to others. One dentist told me I have the early signs of periodonal disease, so can that be it too? Damn it, I don't understand how I have so much dental problems when I take care of my teeth very well. Yes, I have a sweet tooth and I ate a lot of junk food in the past, but I always brush my teeth afterward. WTH?
--------------------
Try rinsing your mouth with peroxide and eat mints. That is all you can do in your situation unless you go to a dentist where they can open your gums and drain the pus out or drill the rotten part out of your teeth and recap them getting rid of the odors. THey seem infected. I don't know what state you live in, but most places have low cost or free dentists. Like Mercy College in Mi. Call around to colleges in your area. They may have dental colleges with students willing to clean and repair your teeth for almost free or a grade for them. I had my teeth done for free by a student and he did ok. Call around now.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment