Thursday, December 30, 2010

Best health / dental insurance for a sole proprietorship?

I work for myself. I live in Ontario and have a small business. I have no employees and am looking for a health / dental insurance package for myself that is affordable yet robust. Any small business owners out there that can recommend a company and give any details about what sort of premium you pay and what you get out of it? I'm not sick or anything, but I do need to go to a dentist. I haven't been since i started working for myself 4 years ago! I need a package that I won't feel like "Why am i paying this much every month if I'm only getting this..." .. anyway, any advice appreciated.
--------------------
I haven't ever seen any dental policies that pay out more than they cost. When you're shopping around, I think you'll find the same thing. And in Canada, I thought it was illegal to have private health insurance? I think you're stuck with the state program. But call a few local agents, and ask them.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment