Thursday, December 30, 2010

Question about dental insurance and preexisting conditions?

I have a tooth that is hurting badly and needs a root canal or an extraction. I went to a dental center for a free consultation and got x-rays and a prescription. A few days later I talked to my dad and he told me he could provide me with dental and health insurance. So my question is, once he adds me to his preexisting plan, will they cover my root canal, or will they know about me going to this free consultation and deem it a preexisting condition?
--------------------
Report thjis condition before you get your policy if you don't then it will be fraud which means alot of trouble. Many times if you have a preexisitng they will not cover your for a certain time period then coverage will begin.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment