Thursday, December 30, 2010

I live in PHX. AZ. and I need to find a dental insurance which I can use right away to fix my teeth.?

Here is the deal, I went to a dentist today to have my teeth fixed. I need about 6 crowns done and they are gonna cost about $4,000 and I don't have Dental insurance right now. Is there a Dental insurance or coverage out there that will enable me to use it right away after signing with them without waiting and how much would it cost each month and based on the example above, with this Dental Insurance how much would my total cost be for fixing my teeth. Again I live in the PHX. AZ. area. We have no free dental coverage here like in New York. Let me know the details. thanks
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars over the years on all services. From fillings, cleanings, xrays,exams..etc. Even my braces! They even had my extremely very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Hope this helps and good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment