Thursday, December 30, 2010

How can I get dental work done without insurance?

I've been sick for almost a month, now that all the sinus infection symptoms have subsided it feels like I have at least one infected tooth which could be the cause of all my other issues. (The hospital called it a viral upper respiratory infection.) I do not have dental insurance and not made of money. Does anyone know of a dental program in Austin that will take patients asap that uses students or will set up payment plans? I know how serious tooth/jaw/mouth infection can become, I really want to get myself fixed up. Any advice really will be a big help.
--------------------
Just don't walk into a dentist's office. My suggestion, sign up for one of those discount dental plans. You'll probably save what you paid for it on your first visit. Almost every dentist will take these plans. Also, these plans do have preferred dentists. If a dentist takes these plans, they agree to charge fixed/negotiated fees by the plan. You can sign up virtually or over the phone! There is no "pre-existing" condition, for example, what you're describing. Go to this link: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=dis…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment