Thursday, December 30, 2010

Is There Any Good Dental Insurance out there?

Okay, my brother and I were planning on getting braces. My dad had good insurance for it. (Humana and Harvard Pilgrim). My dad lost his job a while ago and we pretty much wasted a lot of time with consultations with the orthodontist. My mom is the only one working right now and her plan is Blue Cross and Blue Shield which doesn't cover dental cost. Is there anything else I can look up or do to get dental insurance? My parents are don't really know much about this stuff, since they were born in a different country many years ago. I'm not having much luck finding anything and I would like to have my braces on already.
--------------------
health-quotes.isgreat.org - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment