Monday, December 27, 2010

dental insurance copayment too much and i've got a toothache help!!?

I've gone to the dentist two months ago and he said anytime now i will need a root canal. I think the time has come this thing is annoying!!! I have dental insurance, "i'm a state employee", but i can't afford the co-payment fees right now! Comes to a total of 600 for the whole root canal service, cap, and lab fee. I went today to try and get them too finance me but the bank they work with declined me.. I'm really hurting right now.. I'm out of options on what to do for this... What a waste of having dental insurance. Can anyone give me advise on what to do please!!! thanks...
--------------------
Ok - I can really help you. I have given this site out before because its wonderful. Don't worry your problems will be solved. This dental insurance site is very affordable... but here is the kicker. It covers PRE-EXSISTING conditions. Your Root Canal would be covered under it. Most health insurance companies will not cover pre-exisiting. You can set up monthly payments or whatever you need. I had a gum problem and I signed up and it saved me a lot of out of pocket. This dental insurance will help you. My co-payment is very very low and my gums are getting the treatment they need. Sign up now so you don't waste your money. http://www.dentalplans.com/afftracker.as…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment