Monday, December 27, 2010

DENTAL insurance/PLANS FOR A CHILD???

I am 24 single self employeed partent living in GA. My daughter is 5 years old. I took her to the dentist with no insurance and paid $200 for xray's. She has 5 cavities and it will cost $200 for each crown. I dont know if I am eligible for medicaid so I was looking for private insurance. I honestlyu dont know where to begin to look for dental care plans. I know I dont want to pay $1000 if I can pay way less.....If I have to pay cash I will cause my daughter needs it but if anyone has some good ideas where I can get good plans please give me some input. Thanks
--------------------
listen dude. you just gotta do it. get it done. do it. make it doner than you'll ever know. btw make your ******* daughter brush her teeth once in a while.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment