Monday, December 27, 2010

My cobra for dental insurance is about to run out and I need dental insurance?

I've been paying $55 a month for 18 months to continue with my guardian dental insurance, however it is going to be running out. My husband's job does not provide dental and I stay at home now. We need a family plan. I've been told it is better to just keep putting the $55 a month away and pay out of pocket, but I worry when we have bigger bills just as fillings, root canals, braces, etc....We don't live near a dental school either to get the work done there.
--------------------
I would strongly encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all services. From root canals, cleanings, xrays, crowns...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. Even orthodontist, cosmetic surgery and dentures are included. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment