Monday, December 27, 2010

Legal issue and dental insurance?

So here is my question, I have a PPO dental insurance and went to a participating provider, the dental office charged me 99 for a tooth extraction the negotiated amount with my insurance company is only 64. this was done several times in excess of 1,600. also the dental office just did not submit for prosthetics that I am to receive. I have contacted my insurance company and they have agreed that the amount is do to be refunded but dental office has ignored both their request for reimbursement and mine. My question is what options to I have to receive my reimbursement. Any help would be appreciated.
--------------------
If they are truly " in network" with your insurance and there are no loop holes, like different levels of insurance or something like that, get a lawyer!! good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment