Monday, December 27, 2010

Dental problems... no insurance HELP!!!!!?

I have not had health or dental insurance in 7 years and I have a couple broken teeth I would really like to get them looked at and hopefully fixed... However I have 2 15 month old twins and I am the only one in the house hold with a job providing for 4... I am very strapped on cash what do I do !?!?!?!?!? Is there any dental insurance plan that will help me pay for the work to be done with out an arm and a leg? I know most will help if you dont have a problem and them run into a problem but I dont know about having a problem and needing it fixed for less... I NEED HELP!
--------------------
See if there is a dental school in your area, it would be a student doing the work but for a discounted rate or possibly free.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment