Saturday, February 12, 2011

Any suggestions on cool part-time jobs for college students who want braces? No dental jobs.?

I know weird request. I have a class 3 malaclusion, which means my bit is very terrible. My goal is to have straight teeth before I graduate in 3 years. Any suggestions, some of the dentists say that the cost due to a need of oral surgery can be around $15,000, however with Met life Dental, or possibly DELTA dental insurance I can have the cost significantly reduced. These insurances do not sell to individuals, only companies, and I have not found a company yet that either has them, or allows them for part time workers. Any suggestions on how to fix my grill? Thanks for taking the time.
--------------------
I have a friend who washes windows, she has a small power washer and a blow dryer for speed, you could go low tech and still make good money. She charges $100.00 for a one storey house and includes the sliders.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment