Saturday, February 12, 2011

Where should I go in a dental emergency?

I went to a dental clinic last week but they said my insurance do not cover dental treatment. So now what should I do? should I go to hospital or..can you give me some advice, please. thank you so much.
--------------------
Alot of dentists will do payment plans. Also alot of dentists are not too expensive. I would say there are a ton of people without dental insurance out there and the dental industry recognizes that and tries to accomodate. My daughter had to have an exam and a tooth pulled before she had insurance and it was only 160 in CA. oh yeah if you look up dental schools such as Western they will do alot of dental procedures for free under the guidance of a professional dentist.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment