Saturday, February 12, 2011

Is there any place were i can get free insurance for dental care????????????

I DON'T HAVE ANY DENTAL CARE AND I'M ONLY 16 YEARS OLD. I LIVE IN CINCINNATI, OHIO. MY 2 WISDOM TEETH ARE KILLING ME. I GET NO SLEEP AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!... I CAN ONLY SLEEP AT 6 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING AND WAKE UP LATE IN THE DAY. WELL TO PUT IT STRAIGHT MY MOM IS TOO CHEAP... AND MY TOOTH HAS ROTTON ITS BEEN 2 YEARS NOW AND IT CAUSING ME TO HAVE BAD BREATH.. I NEED FREE CARE QUICK.....
--------------------
Hi, im a dental professional and I know that they offer some free care at dental schools. There are many students that are looking for patients. Dental schools are great because you wll get the best care. I say that because the dental students grade are depending on their work. So they will give you the best treatment possible in order to achieve a good score. I believe there is a dental school at Ohio State. Im not sure if that is far for you but it might be worth the trip. You mouth is very vascular (lots of blood supply) so if you have an infection in your mouth it may be traveling through your body.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment