Saturday, February 12, 2011

Where can I get good and afordable insurance?

My work used to have really good insurance benefits but now that we were bought by another company we are having to use their benefits plan starting in a couple months. It is a horrible plan. I will have about $100 coming out of my paycheck now for the premium plan and that is for just me. I don't have anyone else to cover. It's looking like the coverage is really bad too. I was wondering where a good place to go for health, vision, dental, life and 401K besides getting it from my work. Any ideas?
--------------------
How much are you paying per month? If it is less than $300 you have a good deal for one person. Medical insurance does not include dental and vision but you can buy those plans separately. You should mention what state you are in.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment