Saturday, February 12, 2011

HELP! My daughter needs dental work and i dont have insurance.?

My daughter is now 15 and 5 years ago she had an accident on her bike and lost her front permanent teeth. I have been trying for 5 years now to get her mouth fixed but cannot come up with the money for the braces and partial that she needs. I have tried for 5 years to find a dentist that will take payments for the work she needs and no one is willing to help her. I need someplace to turn tht can offer help. I want my daughter to have the chance to be a normal teenager with teeth like everyone else. If anyone has anyplce for me to try i would be soooooo grateful and so will my daughter.
--------------------
see if there is something like dr. dinosaur (free dental isurance for children under 18) in your area. Or you might qualify for medicade.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment