Saturday, February 12, 2011

How much does dental care cost at Dental School Programs?

My husband hasn't been to a dentist since he was 12 or 13 and he is now 22. I would like to take him to the dentist to have his teeth checked and cleaned with the possibility of fillings and of course he'll need X-rays. I was wondering what the average cost of dental care is if you would go to a dental school program? We live in West Virginia and are looking to go to the WVU School of Dentistry. We also do not have any health insurance. Thanks for your help.
--------------------
Alot of times its also based on your income too. I would encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all dental services. From root canals, xrays, exams...etc. Even my braces. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment