Saturday, February 12, 2011

What is the best way to pay for a $5000 to $8000 total dental bill?

I have to get 5extractions, 10 cavities removed, root canal correction and a tooth implant. If I do not get the dental work done then I probably will not see the age of 40. (I am 25years old) My parents can afford to pay for it, but I cannot. I cannot afford the New Jersey, legal, minimum, health insurance of $244.50. People have told me to go to a university and have a dental student do the operation... I am a victim of the saying, "you get what you pay for." In otherwords, I want the dental work to be done 100% correctly. I make $769.95 everyother week. If I try to work more hours then I can make $900 or more. What is the best way to pay the total dental bill?
--------------------
Well, health insurance doesn't pay for dental work, either, so that's not going to help you out at all. You have a couple options - you can forget the implant, root canal, and cavity replacements, and just have all the problem teeth extracted. That's the cheapest way, and you can do it all for WELL under $1,000. But if you want to keep the teeth, talk to a few local dentists. MOST have an arrangement with a dental financing company, so you can get a NO INTEREST loan, which you have to pay back usually within about 18 months, specifically for your dental work. That's what I've used before.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment