Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cheap Health, Dental and vision Insurance?

Some One told me to join www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com But I don't know if it is a good insurance company? It says its only $19 a month but I don't know if thats is to good to be true? And It says it covers ome of the cost of Braces wich i need and no other benifits will cover braces if you are over 18. Has any one had this Isurence? Thanks!
--------------------
Yeah, I have had them for 5 years now, since I was in college. They have saved me a lot money since. The company has been great to me and the rep is very knowledgeable of the services and product which makes life so much easier. They have saved me over $2000 in my braces alone. There is no contract, so if its not for you, you can always get out. Good luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment