Sunday, February 6, 2011

Is there a way I can get cheap dental and medical insurance for me and my daughters?

I am now employed with someone who does not give benefits but is willing to give me $300 extra a month for insurance out side of work. I have always had insurance provided to me from work, so I don't know what to do and how expensive it is going to be! If anyone could help me that would be great! I live in texas.
--------------------
Many states (I do not know if Texas is one of them) can provide health/dental coverage for your kids. There may be limits on income and such. You will have to do some research on your own. As for private insurance coverage, $300 per month won't provide much coverage. Contact Blue Cross/Blue Shield in your area for a quote.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment