Sunday, February 6, 2011

What do I do about dental?

I have no dental insurance and I do not want discounted insurance. I live in NC and I can not find any dental anywhere. I have missed signing up with my employer so they tell me I have to wait a yr. Does anyone have any good ideas where I can find dental insurance? I do not make that much money.
--------------------
Discounted dental insurance like an HMO is probably about the only choice you have if finances are an issue. If you need to visit a dentist you may be able to work about a payment plan. Many offices have extended payment arrangements you can make to get needed treatment done. Many offices have Care Credit or something like it. It is like a dental credit card. And next year sign up with your employers plan. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment