Sunday, February 6, 2011

How much does it cost to have your wisdom teeth removed (with insurance)?

I have a very good insurance plan, but I know dental work is always expensive. Does anyone know how much getting one wisdom tooth removed will cost? (I have an excellent insurance plan because of my job).
--------------------
well i have an excellent insurance plan..and they covered the cost completely...without a plan..an oral surgen will work with you, and a payment plan...i think it maby cost me $500 for the one tooth i had removed without the insurance...with payment of $60 a month..if your having all 4 wisdome teeth removed at the same time..ask them to check to see how much the insurance will cover, because you don't want to have to pay much out of pocket..
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment