Sunday, February 6, 2011

Most of my front teeth are decayed w/ visible cavities. No insurance, what's the right dental procedure?

I'm only 25 years old and it's affecting my self esteem. I don't want to go out and socialize. I want my smile back, but can't figure out whether vaneers, bonding,crowns,etc. are right for me and don't know the differences in price. Anyone?
--------------------
a dentist will be the one to decide the best treatment option for you. composite fillings being the cheapest and crowns or veneers being the most expensive. they will have to see how much of the teeth are able to be saved then you will know what needs to be done. you think a filling is expensive? if you wait too long you will need root canals which are $600+ per tooth. if your front teeth are decayed your back teeth are probably worse, since those are usually the first teeth to need dental work. your cheapest option is to find a dental school, otherwise find a regular dentist and work out a payment plan. there are dentists out there who will work with you on payment. good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment