Friday, February 25, 2011

Delta Dental PPO Preferred?

My husband's new dental insurance plan is Delta Dental PPO (preferred) we are in NJ and i was wondering if anyone is familiar with this type of insurance plan? I used to have Horizon so I am just wondering if anyone that has Delta Dental can help me ou with some experienced information! Thanks!
--------------------
I have had Delta foever and I was fortuneate enough to get it with my current employer. The coverage is simple and you can easily find out how much you owe or whats covered before any work is done. DPO is better than DHMO since you can go to better higher end dentists than the cheapo limited dentists that you can go to with the DHMO. I hope it helped. Try going to the benefits person at work and get a print out on whats covered, everything is listed very specifically.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment