Friday, February 25, 2011

Insurance help needed?

I'm 18 almost 19 in a couple months and i need braces, but my job don't offer medical or dental insurance and i do not want to leave my job for another job that offers insurance. is there something out there i could get insurance from that i could pay for. i tried to get insurance with my spouse but couldn't prove that we've been together for a year.
--------------------
You could look into a discount dental plan - some plans can save you up to half off of your orthodontics. I have located a website with best dental discount plans, as I do not have personal experience with any other than Ameriplan. I will list both sites as sources. You should compare three things when shopping for discount dental - monthly premium, local providers, and savings. Best of luck to you.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment