Friday, February 25, 2011

Is dental hygiene a good career?

I'm thinking about becoming a dental hygienist when I graduate high school and I have a few questions. Is it a difficult job? Are there full time opportunities available? Do they get vacation time? Do you need malpractice insurance?
--------------------
My friend's sister is a dental hygienist. She told me that she love her job because she can schedule the way she wants to work. I believe there are full time opportunities out there but you just have to look for them. I don't know about the malpractice insurance though. She also told me that she gets to have a lot of teeth products for a discount because she is a dental hygienists. Hope this helps....I becoming a dentist so I don't really know a lot about this.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment