Friday, February 25, 2011

Discount Dental in Southern California?

Do anyone know of a place that provide extremely discount dental work. I live paycheck to paycheck, very low income no dental insurance I was told I need around $1,800 worth of dental work to save my teeth (gum diese)
--------------------
Ok, here is your best bet. First off can you apply for financing? Most dental offices will offer some type of financing. That is where you want to start. Now...instead of financing the whole $1800, we can reduce that by using this new product called DentaCard (www.dentacard.com) , it's going to hopefully reduce that $1800 by 20-50%, then once you've reduced it you'll use your financing on the rest. Check out their website it's pretty straight forward and you can even search for dentists in your area! Ok, if you can't apply for financing your best bet is still to use the DentaCard, I think it's only $49 or something, and it will still reduce your bill 20-50% then you can work out a payment plan with the dental office. Hope this helps my friend!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment