Friday, February 25, 2011

I found a dental invoice of my husband's ex that she submitted with their children's to his insurance company?

She is not entitled to his insurance, and she claimed it as spouse. They have been divorced for 10 years, and she has a live-in boyfriend ever since. Which is not the point - what would you do about it? I don't talk to her. I don't know if my husband would say anything to her, he is a bit of a wuss when it comes to his ex for who knows what f'n reason.
--------------------
Call the insurance company and let them know they received a claim from a person who is no longer insured under that policy. While you're on the phone, update their records with the incorrect information of your name and info you are his spouse now. They will probably send her a bill. Sounds like she needs one.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment