Monday, May 23, 2011

Health Insurance problem...college student?

i am 19 years old and live on my own right now im working a full time job to cover my health insurance but i hate it there and want to quit or atleats go part time so i can go back to school to better myself...but the 2 classes im looking at (EMT or dental asst.) both say i need health insurance to take the class...the job i have now and the ones i applyed for won't give me the days off to go to the class if i am full time if im not full time i lose the health insurance...if there any where i can go to get help just for the 3 or 4 months i will be those classes i really do not want to do the welfare thing at all im very against it....i still want to work atleast part time while im in school
--------------------
Lots of constraints there from your college. A site I've used for quotes in the past ... http://www.safelinked.info/go.php?link=insurance Best of luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment