Monday, May 23, 2011

How does AmeriPlan USA work? I am needing braces, and they have an Orthodonic program. Is it worth it?

I currently have a dental plan that does not cover braces. I would like to get them before my wedding. I came across Ameriplan USA on the Internet. It seems legit, but some of the reviews are bad. Does anyone know an insurance company that will cover orthodontics?
--------------------
Ameriplan does offer discounts on orthodontic care. Please understand that Ameriplan is not insurance but a discount health/dental benefit that requires you to use our network of providers. You can visit my site @ www.mybenefitsplus.com/trhonda2000 to look up dental providers and see a fee schedule for your area. You can request additional information from the site. We have a 98% retention rate with our benefit programs and a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Good luck on your search! Trhonda
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment