Saturday, May 7, 2011

How much does a toddler cavity cost to get filled?

I have a 23month old whose front four teeth all have visible cavities. I had a similar problem when I was a baby, with my teeth and some birth disorder that caused it.I have been brushing his teeth 3-4 times a day but they are still there. I just got dental and health insurance but not much money left after paying that so I need to know how much it would cost to get it fixed so I can save up money or apply for credit. Anyone know how much it will cost.
--------------------
Your toddler needs extra calcium, it may be a calcium deficiency. Each dentist will have their price. You need to talk to your insurance company about how much they will cover. Good luck, sorry to hear about your baby's teeth.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment