Saturday, May 7, 2011

My husband carries insurance on his son , but the mom won't use it and has him on medicade, is this fraud?

He provides good quality dental, health, and vision insurance for his son. She has other children that don't have insurance so she signed up for Medicade and put all her children on there so she would only have to deal w/ one thing. My step son wears glasses and she gets them from the Shriners because she can't afford them. I just get so frustrated that we provide this for him and it is good insurance and I am paying for it again w/ tax dollars. Do we have any recourse?
--------------------
I would think that you could pose this question to the insurance department in your state. Additionally, if his care is being neglected his father could go to court and file for full custody on those grounds alone.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment