Thursday, June 23, 2011

Are you a Dental Assistant?

My birthday was yesterday and I'm old enough to realize I made a big mistake in not going to University when I was younger. I've worked every day but always in some kind of retail setting and in life insurance (but only as support, not as an agent). I was thinking maybe Dental Assitant? I enjoy the medical field although I've neither the time nor the inclination to be an actual doctor. So if you're a Dental Assistant I have some questions..... 1)how much money do you make a year? (In Canada-Ontario) 2)do you get a discount at all on your kids dental needs? 3)do you like the field? 4)would you do it again or would you do something different?
--------------------
I was a dental assistant for 3 years. I loved it, I was learning something new every day. I did on the job training so I only had to take a class for x-ray certification (the dentist paid for this). I started out at $10/hr but was making $15/hr within 2 years. The dentist I worked for treated us and dependants for free. I would do it again if I knew I would like the doctor.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment