Thursday, June 23, 2011

Requesting for additional dental coverage?

I have CIGNA PPO and an annual dental max limit of $1500 - yes, it sucks. I need to get (2) D2740, D6750 and D6240 but clearly it is WAY over the max amount allowed. Has anyone ever asked their HR to increase dental coverage and how did you do this? Or has anyone ever appealed their dental company after something like this was performed? It is major restorative, but the insurance and HR might consider it as cosmetic, but I hate the way my teeth look and it's really affecting the way I am. Any serious answers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
--------------------
Fight the fight and good luck! Insurance companies have not changed there annual maximums since the 1970...yet their premiums have risen significantly and the material cost of dentistry, like everything else has also went up. Good Luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment