Thursday, June 23, 2011

Question About Chipped Tooth?

Recently i noticed alot of pain coming from one of my bottom left hand side teeth, looked in the mirror and sure enough, i had chipped it, and its a pretty decently large sized chip on the corner of one of my bigger teeth, now ive had minor chips before but this one hurts..all day long..so i asked sum1 and they told me its probably becuase i have an exposed nerve, well im waiting for my dental insurance to kick in(In 3 months) before i go and have an operation done i was wondering if anyone knew any tricks to relieve pain to a nerve while i wait for my dental insurance to clear, id be very appreciative, thanks!
--------------------
Use a straw to drink out of, avoid biting with that tooth as much as possible, especially really cold or really hot items. And Ibuprofin!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment