Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bait and Switch Dental Group?

I lost my job and needed to get into a dentist ASAP. I called Anthem, and the Docs they suggested no longer accepted the insurance. So I went down the list on Anthem's site and found one who said they took the insurance. It turns out that only a few docs there were covered, and the one that they assigned me wasn't. They ended up doing a bunch of unnecessary work after I told them I ONLY wanted what was covered. They were very unprofessional and my teeth still bother me a month later. I was billed for a ton of money and the insurance company is not sure they can help due to their "disclaimers." Also, the dental office in question is no longer on their site - only the Docs that are covered were there. Any suggestions? I can't afford a lawyer obviously.
--------------------
If you r insurance does not pay you pay its simple, get a better plan, but most dont pay in full, you have to
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment