Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wisdom tooth growing in and it hurts!?

I'm 24, and all my wisdom teeth have grow in fully, except one on the bottom. It's always been halfway there, and I think it just started to finish because the gums around it have been really tender and sore for about a week now. The pain seems to be getting better and my dentist has always told me that he didn't think I'd ever need to get them out (never had any pain or problems with the other three). I've found ways to alleviate the pain (clove oil, etc.), but I'm wondering how long the pain takes to fully go away, or if I need to see a dentist? I currently don't have dental insurance (inbetween jobs), so I'm hoping I can just wait it out. Anyone been through this? Does it go away eventually?
--------------------
Usually the wisdom tooth pain is temporary, it goes away after some time. From http://aches.in/wisdomteeth.html
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment