Thursday, June 23, 2011

I have really bad dental issues; what can I do?

I have horrible teeth, and no insurance. I'm (nearly) suicidal over it. What can I do? Please.
--------------------
Well I have AWFUL teeth as well but I have kept them beautiful through the years despite having 7 root canals, a ttoth cut out, braces retainers, cavities, etc. Just last week I had a tooth break off! I have dental insurance now and that helps a LITTLE BIT, but not too too much. When I had a job that didnt offer insurance I actually took on a waitressing job a few nights a week and paid for a lot of dental work I needed done at the time. Now I have BC/BS and it isn't that great. Dental probs can be painful and are very expensive. I know how you feel. Find a dentist that will let you make payments or maybe get a credit card to pay for some work on! Good luck honey!!!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment